Sunday, July 8, 2012

Look Who Turned 2!!!


Yep, it's Carsyn!!! And she is still singing Happy Birthday to herself! Friday, she found a gift bag and started clapping and singing to herself. Too sweet :)

Lauren did and ice cream themed party, and it was a big hit. After all, who doesn't LOVE ice cream in summertime?!?!

Funny story...We decorated Friday night, and then I went back early Saturday morning to finish up. It had to be early-- the party started at 10:00. So I'm zooming around getting everything done, and headed over to the beverage table to "add a touch of pink." (Lauren noticed on Friday night that there was no pink factor on that table.) Never did I notice the big puddle of water on the floor. I really wish there had been a video camera set up somewhere, because I would have won some kind of award. Maybe the Surfing on Flip Flops across the Church Floor award, because that is EXACTLY what I did...arms out, knees bent, sliding across the floor. I absolutely do NOT know what kept me upright. When I caught my breath, I got towels, mopped the floor, and no one was the wiser...until now :)

Vicki did a great job with the treats and kids activities, the photo booth was a big hit, and Lori Mercer did an awesome job with pictures.

Lauren has an amazing blog about the party here!
Thanks to all who came. If you missed it, you missed a treat!

No comments: