Sunday, October 10, 2010

Looking Back...

Last year, at almost exactly this same time, my daughter Lauren asked me if I would like to start a blog. She planned to, and for some reason thought that I had a lot to say...don't know WHERE she got that idea from :)


So I started -- last year -- I even have my first blog saved. It's all about homecoming at school. That's how I remember the time of year. We've just finished homecoming week this year! My dilemma is this: I don't know how much time I can devote to this blog. Do I write every day? Multiple times a day? Every week? Ahhh, another item on my schedule!! So here's the plan-- I'm going to work on blogging at least once weekly. Sometimes, when I have more time, I may be able to throw another post in during the week. And sometimes, depending on life, I might miss a week. So shoot me. It's my blog, and I can do it my way, right? Right.

1 comment: