Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thanks A Lot...

  • To the state workers in the white truck who decided to drive 32 in the no-passing zone today, thanks a lot. I had places to go!
  • To the person driving the white car with the handicapped license plate -- might want to get that turn signal checked! Thanks a lot for leaving it on for SEVENTEEN miles!
  • To the city of Georgiana, thanks a lot for your focus on safety by having your school zone at 20 miles an hour--my truck IDLES higher than that!
  • To the lady working in the photo department at Wal Mart--thanks for being so diligent to check truck deliveries and site to store orders BEFORE checking the photo file for my online photo order. I'm sure your dedication will come in handy one day.
  • To the Wal Mart greeter, thanks for your diligence in making sure I don't shoplift--there's not much else I could put in that tiny photo bag!
  • To my machine, thanks for deciding today that you would refuse to sew a design you had sewn many times before. Perfect timing...
  • To all drivers in Greenville, thanks ahead of time for reading this memo: RIGHT TURNS ON RED ARE ALLOWED WHEN TRAFFIC IS CLEAR--EVEN AT THE ONE COMING OUT OF WAL MART!!!
And that's pretty much it for today.

No comments: